That’s the one key rule.
To put this in concrete terms:
- Don’t disturb other people’s builds, or the area with 100 blocks.
If you’re going to build a giant structure, go a little further.
- No spam, all-caps, or excessive swearing in chat.
Acronyms, like WTF are ok. BUT TYPING LIKE THIS IS NOT.
Swearing is allowed, but in moderation.
- No mods that give unfair advantage.
There is a lot of grey area here. So to give examples, things like X-ray, flying, & auto-clickers, are not allowed. However others like minimaps, textures & shaders, shulker tooltips, etc are fine.
If you’re uncertain, please feel free to ask staff.
- No offensive structures.
If you can’t be mature, this isn’t the server for you.
- No excessive redstone.
Massive machines, 0-tick devices, anything which puts excessive load on the server are not allowed.
Mob farm populations are controlled by the server.
- Breeding is restricted to 20 mobs in a 16-block radius. More than this and they won’t breed.
- Chunks are limited to 20 mobs each. More than this and the extras will be removed on chunk unload.
- Spawners will spawn up to 30 mobs. More than this and the spawner will stop.